|One-Line Philosopher: Top 10 thoughts of the week
|Posted: Monday, March 2, 2009 7:11 pm
|10. Just when the world is in the palms of your hands your nose begins to
9. Why did the melon leave his wife? Too big a honeydew list.
8. The trouble with curing a head cold is you have to pay through the
7. I submitted a personal stimulus plan, but my wife vetoed it.
6. You're so deep they have to dredge you out with a whale pooper
5. Sometimes the smartest strategy is to play dumb.
4. Hear about the eagle that lost a race to the hawk? He was a soar
3. My dentist told me to close my mouth together, so I closed it apart
just to confuse him.
2. I mixed up my cardiac medicine with my Viagra. I have no libido, but a
1. Do what you can in the time that you have.
Click here to comment for local opinion