Tue, Sep 25, 2018
110 members currently online.
State Sen. Dan Brown
State Rep. Steve Lynch
State Rep. Keith Frederick
State Rep. Robert Ross
Pulaski County Tourism Bureau
Waynesville-St. Robert Chamber of Commerce
Crocker Rural Fire Protection District
St. Robert City Animal Shelter
Darrell Todd Maurina
Area Government Agendas
Upcoming Road Work
Terms of Service
One-Line Philosopher: Top 10 thoughts of the week
By: Dave Weinbaum
10. I came from a neighborhood that was so tough I was home-boy schooled.
9. Opinions are the threads that weave relevant facts into blanket conclusions.
8. Fatherhood is pretending to be the disciplinarian you always rebelled against.
7. When you put your skin in the game, it exposes your heart.
6. Candy kisses won’t get you misses.
5. There’s nothing like a paranoid to keep you on your toes.
4. You’ll never win the Indy 500 without changing gears.
3. May your passion be relevant and your relevance be passionate.
2. Over-trust is the enabler of all evil.
1. A fire in one’s belly goes out if not shared.
Click here to follow the Pulaski County Daily News on Twitter
Click here to follow the Pulaski County Daily News on Facebook
Click here to comment for local opinion
Do you know someone else who would like to see this?
(Will be included with e-mail)
In the box below, enter the Secret Code exactly as it appears above
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Pulaski County Daily Serving Fort Leonard Wood, St. Robert, Waynesville, Dixon, Crocker, Big Piney, Swedeborg, Laquey, Buckhorn, and Richland
Copyright © and Trademark ™ 2009 All Rights Reserved
Terms of Service
Connect Email Marketing
Express Website Builder