Sun, May 28, 2017
67 members currently online.
State Sen. Dan Brown
State Rep. Steve Lynch
State Rep. Keith Frederick
State Rep. Robert Ross
Pulaski County Tourism Bureau
Waynesville-St. Robert Chamber of Commerce
Crocker Rural Fire Protection District
St. Robert City Animal Shelter
Darrell Todd Maurina
Area Government Agendas
Upcoming Road Work
Terms of Service
One-Line Philosopher: Top 10 thoughts of the week
By: Dave Weinbaum
10. Tact is a survival technique unknown to most husbands.
9. Smart dogs make you fetch.
8. If ignorance was bliss, you’d be the happiest person on the planet.
7. In order to forget, first we must remember.
6. Hear about the bovine who stood up the cows? He was a bum steer.
5. Poor execution is often the result of unfocused intent.
4. While 50 percent of the world underestimates statistics, the other 80 percent of people are just idiots.
3. An election is a sword that cuts many ways.
2. The good thing about being a loner is you’re always the most exciting guest at your parties.
1. Contrarians start from itch.
Click here to follow the Pulaski County Daily News on Twitter
Click here to follow the Pulaski County Daily News on Facebook
Click here to comment for local opinion
Do you know someone else who would like to see this?
(Will be included with e-mail)
In the box below, enter the Secret Code exactly as it appears above
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Pulaski County Daily Serving Fort Leonard Wood, St. Robert, Waynesville, Dixon, Crocker, Big Piney, Swedeborg, Laquey, Buckhorn, and Richland
Copyright © and Trademark ™ 2009 All Rights Reserved
Terms of Service
Connect Email Marketing
Express Website Builder