Tue, May 11, 2021
124 members currently online.
State Sen. Dan Brown
State Rep. Steve Lynch
State Rep. Keith Frederick
State Rep. Robert Ross
Pulaski County Tourism Bureau
Waynesville-St. Robert Chamber of Commerce
Crocker Rural Fire Protection District
St. Robert City Animal Shelter
Darrell Todd Maurina
Area Government Agendas
Upcoming Road Work
Terms of Service
One-Line Philosopher: Top 10 thoughts of the week
By: Dave Weinbaum
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2009 9:30 pm
10. I’m not addicted to gambling. It’s the second-hand smoke I’m attached to.
9. If you enter at the exit and exit at the entrance, were you ever there?
8. My ship hasn’t come in, but a little dinghy just floated by.
7. Witches have hex appeal.
6. You’re so incompetent, you have delusions of mediocrity.
5. If you choose to speed down the road of life, pave your way first.
4. Don’t compete for peanuts when you can go after the whole farm.
3. Perceived insanity may be your best poker ploy.
2. What do demolitionists call their prom? The Wrecking Ball.
1. You can’t look down the road with your head buried in the sand.
Click here to follow the Pulaski County Daily News on Twitter
Click here to follow the Pulaski County Daily News on Facebook
Click here to comment for local opinion
Do you know someone else who would like to see this?
(Will be included with e-mail)
In the box below, enter the Secret Code exactly as it appears above
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Pulaski County Daily Serving Fort Leonard Wood, St. Robert, Waynesville, Dixon, Crocker, Big Piney, Swedeborg, Laquey, Buckhorn, and Richland
Copyright © and Trademark ™ 2009 All Rights Reserved
Terms of Service
Connect Email Marketing
Express Website Builder