Welcome Visitor
Tue, Mar 19, 2019
115 members currently online.

One-Line Philosopher: Top 10 thoughts of the week
10. My wife was asked where her age spot was. She pointed at me.

9. Words have meanings and meanings have consequences.

8. Hear about the all-you-can-eat rocky mountain oyster restaurant? The catch was you had to cut off your own.

7. Hear about the all-knowing wind detector? It was vane.

6. While most are 90 percent water, my wife’s family is 90 percent vodka. The other 10 percent is bratwurst.

5. Our climate crisis has a new name. It’s called “gullible weaseling.”

4. I knew an Olympic diver who was so good that when he was dropped in his grave, the Russian judge gave him a “10.”

3. How do you know a garden is drunk? It’s lush.

2. G-d’s present to us is allowing us to live in the present.

1. Wisdom combined with action is synergism on steroids.

Click here to follow the Pulaski County Daily News on Twitter
Click here to follow the Pulaski County Daily News on Facebook

Click here to comment for local opinion

Printer-friendly format




Do you know someone else who would like to see this?
Your Email:
Their Email:
Comment:
(Will be included with e-mail)
Secret Code

In the box below, enter the Secret Code exactly as it appears above *


 


Most-viewed
recent articles

County's jail construction bid of $14.05 million isn't the lowest, competitor claims (4268 Views)
County boiler repair expected to run $60,000 (3807 Views)
Sunday rollover totals Fort Leonard Wood driver's vehicle in Camden County (776 Views)
Leadership Pulaski County graduates seventh class (621 Views)
Waynesville man's car totaled in Friday morning rollover (576 Views)
Waynesville, Richland keep schools open, most others close (576 Views)
Firefighters knock down blaze in Point Lookout Apartments (428 Views)
Jorge Ramos met a real dictator, and realized Maduro is far worse than Trump (268 Views)
Waynesville and Crocker schools still open, most others closed Friday (266 Views)
Our Missouri senator is also youngest in his chamber, but shares nothing else with Ocasio-Cortez (257 Views)