Fri, Dec 14, 2018
110 members currently online.
State Sen. Dan Brown
State Rep. Steve Lynch
State Rep. Keith Frederick
State Rep. Robert Ross
Pulaski County Tourism Bureau
Waynesville-St. Robert Chamber of Commerce
Crocker Rural Fire Protection District
St. Robert City Animal Shelter
Darrell Todd Maurina
Area Government Agendas
Upcoming Road Work
Terms of Service
One-Line Philosopher: Top 10 thoughts of the week
By: Dave Weinbaum
Posted: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 6:27 pm
10. Good fishermen never use red herrings as an excuse for a poor catch.
9. I’ve reached the golden years of senior discounts. Now if I can only remember to use them.
8. Never let obscure goals block current achievement.
7. Diet company motto:
“The Weigh You Were.”
6. Women who want stares use stairs.
5. The secret to a rich life is to mature while remaining childlike.
4. If you think success is beneath you, it’s time to jump into the fray.
3. If truth is beauty, why is there plastic surgery?
2. New enthusiasms regenerate old brain cells.
1. Never let a politician’s charisma make you overlook his words.
Click here to follow the Pulaski County Daily News on Twitter
Click here to follow the Pulaski County Daily News on Facebook
Click here to comment for local opinion
Do you know someone else who would like to see this?
(Will be included with e-mail)
In the box below, enter the Secret Code exactly as it appears above
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Pulaski County Daily Serving Fort Leonard Wood, St. Robert, Waynesville, Dixon, Crocker, Big Piney, Swedeborg, Laquey, Buckhorn, and Richland
Copyright © and Trademark ™ 2009 All Rights Reserved
Terms of Service
Connect Email Marketing
Express Website Builder