Tue, Sep 22, 2020
124 members currently online.
State Sen. Dan Brown
State Rep. Steve Lynch
State Rep. Keith Frederick
State Rep. Robert Ross
Pulaski County Tourism Bureau
Waynesville-St. Robert Chamber of Commerce
Crocker Rural Fire Protection District
St. Robert City Animal Shelter
Darrell Todd Maurina
Area Government Agendas
Upcoming Road Work
Terms of Service
One-Line Philosopher: Top 10 thoughts of the week
By: Dave Weinbaum
Posted: Saturday, October 10, 2009 12:03 pm
10. I dated a toll booth operator. She was sensitive to change.
9. Why do doctors practice on you when you need big game treatment?
8. Hear about the aggressive Shih Tzu? He had too much pettosterone.
7. My ship may not have come in but a rowboat just sauntered into the port.
6. Effetists brag. Elitists win.
5. Thin ice thickens when you don’t care what others think about you.
4. The most important muscle to develop is the mass between your ears.
3. If you have to be crazy, better to be self-driven.
2. Seasoned minds are spicy.
1. Be efficient in your emotions and emotional in your efficiencies.
Click here to follow the Pulaski County Daily News on Twitter
Click here to follow the Pulaski County Daily News on Facebook
Click here to comment for local opinion
Do you know someone else who would like to see this?
(Will be included with e-mail)
In the box below, enter the Secret Code exactly as it appears above
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Pulaski County Daily Serving Fort Leonard Wood, St. Robert, Waynesville, Dixon, Crocker, Big Piney, Swedeborg, Laquey, Buckhorn, and Richland
Copyright © and Trademark ™ 2009 All Rights Reserved
Terms of Service
Connect Email Marketing
Express Website Builder