Is Obama's presidency the 'crisis' Joe Biden had warned about?
By: Dave Weinbaum
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2009 11:57 pm
“It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama ... Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.” Joe Biden 10/19/08.
Just when the world is in the palms of your hands your nose begins to itch.
It’s been 8.5 months since the “Won” and his gaffer vice-president entered office and the only “crises” I can detect are fantasized by their administration. Joe Biden, more cagy than credited, was merely setting the scenario by which this president chooses to rule: “imagined” disasters, a.k.a., health care, stimuli, cap & trade, etc.
True evil does exist in the world, but our Dear Leader seems quite content to insert his own misery in his attempt to bring us all down to the lowest common denominator. This way he can “change” an America he hates.
The evidence of his disdain for the United States is:
• Apologies to the world and especially Arab/Muslims, overseas.
• Listening attentively for 20 years to Reverend Wright’s weekly America-bashing sermons.
• Takeover of the banks and auto biz.
• Declaring war on the CIA after both he and his employee, Eric Holder, said they were “looking forward,” not backward.
• Freeing terrorists: How’s that “Leave it to Uigher” show you stole from me coming? Maybe the Brit’s Gordon Brown got the idea to convince the Kilters to release the Arab/Muslim responsible for the murder of 270 American teens, flight crew and innocent Scots on the ground when he blew up Pan Am flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland in 1988.
• Putting out a rat-on-your-neighbor direct email to the White House, still available on a different address.
• CIA attack interpreted as “Thank you Osama, can we have another?”
• Much ado about Swine Flu.
• According to Byron York, the IRS will be in charge of enforcing health care. Charlie Rangel can’t name his own assets, but through the other tax criminal, Timmy Geithner, they’ll know yours!
• Capitulation in Iraq and Afghanistan.
• Cap and Trade, the largest tax on America ever. Even Obama supporter Warren Buffett has turned against Obama on this. Say goodbye to farms, small businesses and homes. Say hello to government owning and running our lives.
• Barack’s speech to an incarcerated audience, our children in school, without clearing it with any school board I know of. Does anyone else smell an Obama Youth Core in the making?
The Ted Kennedy Memorial Health Bill: Let the hypocrisy continue
Sen. Harry Reid celebrated Sen. Kennedy’s death as a boon to passing health care. Let’s look a little closer at how Sen. Kennedy struggled to stay alive, using every means available: medicine, treatments, the best doctors, all paid for by his generous Congressional Health Care plan. Despite a terminal illness, no one suggested aborting the senator’s treatment early, or doping him up while slowly dehydrating him. He most likely would have died about a year ago had that happened.
Kennedy should have had a millionth of that compassion for Mary Jo Kopechne as she struggled in drowning hysteria while Kennedy escaped instead of staying and attempting at least a modicum of effort to save her.
Folks, as reported in the UK’s Telegraph recently, British doctors are testifying about years of euthanizing senior terminal patients, many well before their time. Can you say “death panels?”
The above coincides with the beliefs of Obama’s main medical advisor, Zeke Emanuel, and his fascist regard for those who dare live beyond 60 and have the temerity to ail.
If honesty is the best policy, why do we keep electing liars?
The next bill will include a provision eliminating one-twelfth of the calendar. Say goodbye to August. There will be no more congressional recess/town-hall citizen reality checks. The Obama Administration will be free to pass whatever law they want without any intervention from those pesky citizens.
That’s the one crisis the Obama Administration is truthful about, their fear of Americans finding out what they really intend to do to us.
(Dave Weinbaum is a regular contributor of one-liners and commentaries to many regional and national publications and web sites, including the Reader's Digest, National Enquirer and Forbes and is a regular pundit for the www.jewishworldreview.com. Readers can reach Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or his website, www.daveweinbaum.com. Listen to the Dave Weinbaum Radio Talk show on KTTR 99.7 FM and 1490 AM on Friday mornings starting at 9:05.)