There’s a new book coming out titled The Coming Insurrection. Anonymous French anarchists who authored this tome advocate the violent destruction of capitalism.
I can understand the necessity of force in Europe and Asia, where they’ve dabbled with socialism for the better part of the last century only to realize its failure and demoralization. Decades ago, China began edging its way to capitalism. Germany and Hungary announced tax cuts in an attempt to reverse the damage, paving the way back from the abyss.
My question is, “Why would violence be necessary in America?”
So many scams, so little time
A mere 130 days into his reign, President Obama has pushed us down the slippery slope of socialism.
Here in the good ole’ USA, what we grew up knowing as the land of the free and the home of the brave has abruptly become the mortification of the meek and the manipulated. Capitalism, in a down cycle because of a Democrat Party-induced sub-prime loan scheme, is diminished with every presidential czar, bailout, takeover, crap and charade, car and financial industry takeover.
Coming soon to an emergency room near you is a universal health plan that will make you ill and the economy sicker, as it has many Brits and Canadians.
In Congress, they’re doing the Emanual pay-for vote. Example in point is the still unread Cap and Trade Bill recently passed by the House. This coal-powered plant killer, promised by Obama and Biden during the campaign, caused push-back by coal-rich Ohio Rep. Marcy Kaptur. She didn’t sell out cheap. The Obama administration offered her a $3.5 billion federally tax-funded “program” to give up her principles.
The same thing happened time and time again in the form of pork via TARP, budget, and recovery acts.
Rumor has it that the Cap and Trade charade has no chance in the Senate. With the kind of tactics that transpired in the House and a super-majority in the Senate with clown senator Al Franken in the mix, it’s better-than-even money to pass.
Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers!
A new and foreboding threat cropped up just yesterday.
Following GE’s precedent, Wal-Mart has sold its soul to socialism by signing on with the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) regarding universal health care. By the way, SEIU is a branch that hasn’t fallen too far from its ACORN.
How long before Wal-Mart doubles as headquarters central to Obama’s re-election campaign(s)? I can see the ACORN tables set up to register the Wal-Mart masses ... over and over again.
• The Supreme Court appointment of the racist La Raza Judge Sotomayor, who was overturned yet again by the aforementioned Supreme Court 9-0 for summarily dismissing a clear case of racial discrimination and 5-4 on the merits of the case itself.
• Upsetting uber-lib Helen Thomas and NBC “journalist” Chip Reid because they dare protest planting questions in Obama toadies at press conferences and town hall meetings.
• Transparency? HA!
• Stimulus failure, a fast track to double-digit unemployment.
• The use of “czars” so Obama sycophants need not earn Congressional confirmation.
• The Washington Post pimping access to the Obama Administration for $25 to $250 thousand.
• Breaking international laws by backing terrorist organizations like Hamas with $900 million of US taxpayer money.
• Telling Israel to break international law by discriminating against Jews wanting to build a home on the outskirts of Jerusalem.
• Blessing by silence for ten days Iran’s seventh-century mullahs and their crookedly elected puppet, Ahmadinijad, while the world watched Iranian citizens slaughtered in the streets.
• Siding with the Honduran president who tried to install himself as leader-for-life like the Castro brothers and Hugo Chavez.
If Barack is re-elected, the 22nd Amendment will be up for grabs. Obomanites will hatch a “catastrophe” that will make obvious that term limits for this president should be abandoned for the sake of “saving the country.”
Then it’ll be El Presidente for life ... if Barack Hussein Obama doesn’t anoint himself king first.
(Dave Weinbaum is a regular contributor of one-liners and commentaries to many regional and national publications and web sites, including the Reader's Digest, National Enquirer and Forbes and is a regular pundit for the www.jewishworldreview.com. Readers can reach Dave at email@example.com or his website, www.daveweinbaum.com. Listen to the Dave Weinbaum Radio Talk show on KTTR 99.7 FM and 1490 AM on Friday mornings starting at 9:05.)